For an article to be considered by our site for publication, please familiarize yourself with our editorial guidelines which require that:
- Articles Must Be Original – You must be the author of the work and the work must be original and not the product of a ghost writer, obtained from the public domain, or published elsewhere either electronically or offline.
- Articles Must Be Legal and Free of Spam – You must not submit any work that is a violation of any law, or that is defamatory, libelous, or that contains content that is intended to promote click fraud, arbitrage, or that promotes periodicals or publications for sale.
- Articles Must be About a Specific Subject – Submissions need to relate to a specific or newsworthy topic or event.
- You agree to the following Acceptable Use Policy and Privacy Statement
- If you have any questions or comments contact us!